Leading Worker – Civil Maintenance
An excellent opportunity exists to join our Field Services Civil Team
Full Time - LGE Grade 5 – $67,908 - $69,170 per annum + super
As Leading Worker Civil Maintenance, you will be leading a hardworking team providing efficient and effective services in road, drainage, and other associated civil maintenance duties.
- self-motivated leader with the ability to positively influence others
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing competing priorities
- previous experience in leading and managing teams
- have a safety first focus on delivering high quality maintenance outcomes.
- extensive industry experience in civil construction
- current HR Drivers Licence
- certificate 3 in Civil Construction
- certificate 4 in Frontline management
- experience in the supervision and development of staff and teams
- operator competencies and tickets in:
- Skid Steer
- Crane Operation.
Further information is available by accessing the Position Description.
People who are of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander identity as well as people of culturally diverse backgrounds and of diverse abilities are encouraged to apply.
Specific enquiries can be made to Simon Bartosak, Team Leader - Civil Services on (08) 8406 8502.
Applications close at 9.00am on Friday 28 January 2022.
The City of Salisbury strongly encourages their employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19. If the position you are applying for is a mandated position, it is a condition of employment that you are vaccinated and to supply evidence of your vaccination.