- Flexible working, great benefits
- $62,169 - $66,339 per annum + super
- Full time, permanent position
Who we are:
The City of Salisbury is a local government entity and encompasses an area of 158km2. We are a customer focused organisation, providing essential services to residents and visitors, in a dynamic and flexible working environment.
We are a progressive, sustainable and connected community, where we celebrate our employee's and community's diversity and where people are valued and feel safe, included, connected and have a sense of belonging.
To deliver the best service to our customers we strive for a workforce that reflects the diverse community that we serve. We value diversity and the skills, knowledge and experience a diverse workforce brings to our organisation.
Our values (ReACH) encompass Respect, Accountability, Collaboration and Helpfulness. Do you want to work in a team based environment, delivering projects for the benefit of the community?
As Civil Maintenance Worker - Civil Maintenance you will be part of a hardworking team providing efficient and effective services in the maintenance of council's road network, underground drainage network and other associated infrastructure.
Who you are:
- self-motivated individual with the ability to positively influence others
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing competing priorities
- previous experience in road and drainage maintenance works
- have a safety first focus on delivering high quality maintenance outcomes
Specialist Skills, Required Knowledge and Conditions:
- extensive industry experience in the Civil Construction
- current MR Drivers Licence
- cert 3 in Civil Construction
- Operator Tickets
- Skid Steer
What's in it for you?
Ability to become part of a hard working dedicated team, making a difference to the community delivering on an exceptional customer experience with the flexibility to manage what's important through an excellent work life balance.
Further information is available by accessing the Position Description.
People who are of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander identity as well as people of culturally diverse backgrounds and of diverse abilities are encouraged to apply.
Specific enquiries can be made to Simon Bartosak, Team Leader- Civil Services on (08) 8406 8502.
Applications close at 9.00am Friday, 3 December 2021.