- Salary Range - $79,124 – $84,680 per annum + super
- Full-time, ongoing role
Do you thrive on a busy, team based and diverse work environment? This may be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
Who we are:
The City of Salisbury is a local government entity and encompasses an area of 158km2. We are a customer focused organisation, providing essential services to residents and visitors, in a dynamic and flexible working environment.
We are a progressive, sustainable and connected community, where we celebrate our employee’s and community’s diversity and where people are valued and feel safe, included, connected and have a sense of belonging.
Our values (ReACH) encompass Respect, Accountability, Collaboration and Helpfulness.
As the Personal Assistant to the General Manager of Business Excellence, you will act as personal support and carry out range of administrative duties such as:
- Provide comprehensive administrative support at an executive level to the General Manager Business Excellence and other Senior Departmental staff
- Provide a first point of reference for the General Manager to Elected Members, residents, various local authorities, Federal and State Departments and coordinate responses as required.
- Coordinate the reporting of project tasks and responsibilities across the department against Business Plan objectives
- Implement and maintain Corporate administrative systems including the preparation and coordination of Council agendas, minutes, correspondence and reporting requirements.
- Undertake research, special projects and investigations for the General Manager Business Excellence as requested
Specialist Skills, experience and required Knowledge:
- Significant previous experience in a similar role at an executive level
- Highly organized and detailed orientated person
- Proven experience in managing appointments, emails and negotiating timeframes
- Experience in juggling multiple demands and remaining calm under pressure
- The ability to deal with sensitive issues and maintain the highest levels of confidentiality
- Relevant administrative qualifications will be highly regarded.
What’s in it for you?
Ability to become part of a hard-working dedicated team, making a difference to the community delivering on an exceptional customer experience with the flexibility to manage what’s important through an excellent work life balance.
Further information is available by accessing the Position Description.
Specific enquiries about this role should be directed – Charles Mansueto –General Manager Business Excellence on 84068222
Click 'Apply Now' to submit your application! Applications close at 9.00am Monday 29th November