- Opportunity in Land Development Projects in the City of Salisbury
- Salary Package $100,588 - $117,551 per annum + Super
- Fixed term contract up to 5 years
The City of Salisbury has an enviable reputation for innovation in local government. Council’s Strategic Development Projects division leads the development of surplus Council land for innovative residential development projects, and strategic non-residential property development projects on Council land.
We have two key positions available within the team to deliver these projects, requiring a range of skills and experience. The roles will suit highly motivated and passionate professionals who are ready for a challenge. The successful candidates will have a key role in urban design and residential subdivision outcomes for Council’s residential land development projects.
The roles available are focused on residential land development project planning, design and delivery. We are seeking complementary skills and experience across the team, with collaboration within the team, across the organisation, and within the residential development industry being critical to building on the success of our Strategic Property Development Program to date.
The roles require skills and experience to deliver the following outcomes:
- Design and coordination of integrated residential infill neighbourhood design from project identification through to implementation, including planning consideration, feasibility assessments, business case development and project management.
- Coordination of the Division’s land development projects through procurement, delivery and handover in accordance with an approved business case.
- Strong connections with the South Australian building industry and Not for Profit sectors to support housing innovation and delivery of the residential built form on Council residential projects in line with approved Business Cases and broader Council strategic objectives.
- Production of presentation material to assist in project feasibility, scoping, communication, design and delivery.
- Project & risk management of land development projects in regards to cost, time and design quality within the organisation’s project management and procurement frameworks.
Effective stakeholder engagement, including community engagement on projects delivered. The split of the roles and responsibilities, and responsibility levels, will be tailored to the skills and experience of the selected candidates for each role, and an employment package negotiated accordingly.
What’s in it for you?
We are a progressive, sustainable and connected community, where we celebrate our employee’s and community’s diversity and where people are valued and feel safe, included, connected and have a sense of belonging. Our values (ReACH) encompass Respect, Accountability, Collaboration and Helpfulness.
Enquiries are welcome to Sharee Klein, Manager Strategic Development Projects on 0421 087 595. Applications are to be no longer than three pages plus a resume.
Further information is available by clicking on the link here: Role outlines
Applications close 5.00pm, Friday 6 August 2021.