- Be part of a small team that does BIG things!
- Full-time position
- Salary range: $84,836 - $88,470 per annum +Super
Who we are:
The City of Salisbury is a customer focused organisation, providing outstanding services to residents and visitors, in a dynamic and flexible working environment.
Our values (ReACH) encompass Respect, Accountability, Collaboration and Helpfulness.
An exciting new opportunity exists for a Senior Customer Experience Representative to be responsible for the day to day delivery of exceptional community experience by our Community Experience team.
The Community Experience Division is responsible for delivering the best possible front line service to all of Council’s internal and external customers.
Who you are:
- An energetic, customer focussed individual with demonstrated leadership experience in a fast paced customer service environment
- An effective problem solver with a passion for implementing improvement initiatives
- Demonstrated experience in the use of complex customer request online management systems
What’s in it for you?
Bring your experience and energy to make a real difference, by leading a committed team. Manage what’s important through excellent workplace flexibility and life balance.
Further information is available by accessing the Position Description.
Does this sound like you? Contact Hannah Walters, Project Manager, Community Experience on (08) 8406 8222 to discuss you and this role.
Applications close on 9:00am, Thursday 29 July 2021.