- Full time – fixed term contract
City of Salisbury is seeking a vibrant individual with excellent communication skills to support the delivery of high quality services
- New opportunities to contribute to Community Health and Wellbeing
- Exciting full time role
- Great salary package
Who we are:
The City of Salisbury is a local government entity and encompasses an area of 158km2. We are a customer focused organisation, providing essential services to residents and visitors, in a dynamic and flexible working environment.
Our values (ReACH) encompass Respect, Accountability, Collaboration and Helpfulness. Do you want to work in a team based environment, delivering projects for the benefit of the community?
Working in the Salisbury Home and Community Services (SH&CS) program, in accordance with the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) and SA Home and Community Care Program, NDIS, you will be providing support for programs through:
- Leadership, supervision and direction to the Social Participation and Diversity (SP&D) Team within the Community Health and Wellbeing Division
- Responsible for the operation of the Aged Care and Housing (ACH) Program and the Social Participation and Wellness programs available at Pine Lakes Centre , Jack Young Centre, Para Hills Seniors Centre, Paralowie Garden and other venues where appropriate
- To work collaboratively with the Manager Community Health and Wellbeing (CHW) and CHW and CHSP leadership teams to develop and effectively deliver the Commonwealth Home Support (CHSP) Program SA Home and Community Care (HACC) Program and NDIS Programs
- To oversee the implementation of appropriate Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) practices for staff, volunteers and contractors
- To be responsible for the development and implementation of a Change Management Framework across the CHSP and SA HACC Program
Your success in these positions will be greatly assisted by your:
- Demonstrated relevant experience, tertiary qualifications and extensive experience working within a similar role within the CHSP and SA HACC sector
- Previous demonstrated experience leading and motivating a team of staff, volunteers and contractors across a broad range of functions to effectively deliver set outcomes
- Previous demonstrated ability to manage data and reporting systems, including the ability to effectively analyse and interpret data to support decision making
- Sound financial management and analytical skills
- Excellent demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to contribute to and effectively implement strategic planning processes
Who you are:
It’s expected that the successful incumbent will support the Organisational Values established by the City of Salisbury. A National Police Certificate or DCSI Aged care sector employment screening and a DCSI Child-related employment screening are also required for this role.
To find out more about this role, further information is available by accessing the Position Description. Confidential enquiries can be made to Vesna Haracic on 8406 8520.
Applications close at 5pm on November 27, 2020