The Home Assist Team is seeking applications from individuals with outstanding customer service skills and experience in the provision of high quality community support services.
These roles are responsible to work with community members referred for domestic assistance, individual social support and transport needs to determine service requirements and to provide high quality support services.
Your success in this position will be greatly assisted by your:
- Qualifications in Certificate III in Home and Community Care or Aged Care or proven experience in a similar community care role, including hands on experience in providing general household cleaning and maintenance tasks and provision of support in a community setting
- Proven commitment to supporting community members' independence and maintenance of their chosen lifestyle within their own home
- Proven experience in the use of MS Office suite, computerised record management applications and the completion of service notes, statistical information and client records to a high standard
- Time management and organisational skills and the ability to prioritise, problem solve and demonstrate initiative
- Ability to work as both a member of a team and autonomously
- Ability to positively adapt to change and to maintain active engagement in change management processes
- Sensitivity, empathy, confidentiality and professionalism
0.50 Part Time Fixed Term position - 31 December 2019 - 30 June 2020 in line with current grant funding arrangements. $66,910 - $72,105 (full time equivalent) per annum + super.
A fully functional medical, inclusive of drug and alcohol testing will be a requirement of the recruitment and selection process.
Further information is available by viewing the Position Description.
Specific enquiries should be directed to Bev Brooker, Business Support & Home Assist - Team Leader on (08) 8406 8309.
Applications should include a resume and covering letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role.
Click 'Apply Online' to submit your application! Applications close at 9.00am, Monday 25th November, 2019