The Home Assist Team is seeking applications from individuals with outstanding customer service skills and experience in the provision of basic home and garden maintenance services to customers in their own home environment.
This role is also required to work with and oversee volunteers while providing services and maintaining records in accordance with business requirements.
Your success in this position will be greatly assisted by your:
- Experience in undertaking a wide range of quality minor home and garden maintenance tasks in the aged care or disability sector
- Good time management skills with the skill and flexibility to work as both a member of a team and autonomously
- Ability to communicate and work with people from a diverse range of social, financial and cultural backgrounds
- Ability to positively adapt to change and to maintain active engagement in change management processes
- Confidentiality, professionalism, empathy and understanding of older people, younger people with disability and carers
- Proven commitment to supporting community members' independence and maintenance of their chosen lifestyle within their own home
0.5 Part time, Fixed Term position - 31 December 2019 - 30 June 2020 in line with current grant funding arrangements. $59,463 - $62,183 full time equivalent + super.
A fully functional medical, inclusive of drug and alcohol testing will be a requirement of the recruitment and selection process.
Further information is available by viewing the Position Description.
Specific enquiries should be directed to Bev Brooker, Business Support & Home Assist - Team Leader on (08) 8406 8309.
Applications should include a resume and covering letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role.
Click 'Apply Online' to submit your application! Applications close at 9.00am, Monday 25th November, 2019