Salary Level 6 $85,220 – $90,861 per annum
We're looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to lead our multidisciplinary team to support delivery of an enhanced community experience through strategic communications and marketing.
The delivery of services will align with Salisbury’s Vision as a flourishing City with opportunity for all; and aligns with our Values: Respectful, Accountable, Collaborative and Helpful.
The City of Salisbury is one of South Australia’s largest and most progressive Councils serving a growing community of 137,000 residents in a region of ever increasing economic and social importance to the State’s future. With a turnover around $120m, assets of $1.9b and a significant public realm infrastructure program, the City has an exciting future focussed on enhancing the economic, community and sustainability agendas.
This role will be a key player within a small team driving exceptional community experience and aligning with broader business transformation initiatives. You will be self-motivated and strongly align to our values.
As the Team Leader, Communications and Marketing you will oversee various communication channels in the delivery of effective and professional marketing communications that promotes and positions the City of Salisbury.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following proven experience:
Implementing innovative and integrated marketing and promotional campaigns and activities aligned to key strategic outcomes
- Provision of strategic advice to senior management on media matters
- Ensuring Council’s media presence promotes and maintains a positive message of the work that Council provides for its community
- Highly developed organisational skills, an eye for detail and the ability to operate effectively within an environment of strict deadlines
- Excellent writing, web and digital communications skills and design flair
- Leadership skills to motivate coach and involve staff to deliver outstanding service to stakeholders.
Applicants will possess effective communication, negotiation and leadership skills and ideally have a relevant degree and prior experience in marketing, public relations or digital communications.
Further information is available by accessing the Position Description.
Specific enquiries should be directed to Charles Mansueto on 08 8406 8340.
Click 'Apply Online' to submit your application! Applications close Monday 22 July, 2019 at 9am.