- $95,741 - $101,504 per annum + super
- Fixed Term 3 year contract
- Add value through all aspects of the procurement process
The City of Salisbury is one of South Australia’s largest and most progressive Councils serving a growing community of 137,000 residents in a region of ever increasing economic and social importance to the State’s future. With a turnover around $120m, assets of $1.8b, supported by 470 staff and over 550 volunteers, CoS has an exciting future focussed on enhancing its economic, community and sustainable agendas.
The Strategic Procurement function has embarked on an exciting transformation journey. This is your opportunity to utilise your procurement expertise, make a real difference and join an organisation that really values procurement.
Offering demonstrated success in a similar role, you will confidently:
- deliver enhanced procurement practices that create increased sustainable and realisable value;
- manage the procurement process from end to end;
- apply high level commercial / business acumen;
- support change;
- manage conflicting priorities; and
- maintain governance and legal compliance.
A highly integral individual that is an excellent communicator, you will recognise diversity and adapt your style to meet the needs of a broad range of stakeholders; engaging professionally to lead negotiations and influence positive outcomes for the City of Salisbury. High performing procurement professionals from all industry sectors with expertise in developing and implementing procurement strategies are encouraged to apply.
This position is a Fixed Term 3 Year contract, salary $95,741 - $101,504 per annum + super.
Further information is available by accessing the Position Description.
Specific enquiries regarding this opportunity can be made to Matt Harris, Manager Strategic Procurement on 0478 485 498.
Click 'Apply Online' to submit your application! Applications close 9.00am Friday 26 July 2019.