- Exceptional leadership opportunity to help businesses start, grow and succeed
- Full time, 3 year fixed-term contract
- Salary Range: $104,000- $112,000 per annum + super
The City of Salisbury is one of South Australia’s largest and most progressive Councils serving a community of 142,000 residents. Within our Council area there are over 7,000 actively trading businesses, more than 50,000 jobs and a GRP of $6.5 billion. Salisbury is a key part of South Australia’s economy.
The City of Salisbury has recently been recognised by its peers for its sector-leading approach to supporting economic growth. We provide a great place to work with flexible working hours, professional development opportunities and a comprehensive employee wellbeing program.
Reporting to the Manager Economic Development & Urban Policy, this newly created role is pivotal to Council’s desire to encourage entrepreneurship and support businesses to grow. Based at the Polaris Business and Innovation Centre in Technology Park, Mawson Lakes, the key elements of this role include:
- Leading a small team of business advisors as well as directly providing business advice and mentoring to business intenders and owners;
- Building awareness of the Polaris Centre and increasing usage of the services it offers; and
- Ensuring the programs offered through the Polaris Centre are relevant, professional and respond to business needs.
Ultimately it’s about building a growing, vibrant and healthy business community in Salisbury.
Our ideal candidate will have extensive experience in building and leading small teams, a proven track record in supporting businesses to start and grow, exceptional marketing skills and tremendous enthusiasm to make a difference in the performance of our business clients.
Further information is available by accessing the Position Description.
Specific enquiries regarding this opportunity can be made to Greg Ratsch, Manager Economic Development & Urban Policy on 0434 001 894.
Click 'Apply Online' to submit your application! Applications close 9.00am Friday 21 June 2019.