- Responsible for applications, infrastructure and information security domains
- Fixed term contract of up to five years
- Salary Range $104,963-$111,886
This is a key leadership role within our Business Systems and Solutions division, which provides information technology, information management and continuous improvement services to the City of Salisbury.
Leading the Information Technology Services group, you are responsible for the applications, infrastructure and information security domains.
The City of Salisbury, conveniently located twenty minutes from Adelaide, has long been recognised as one of the most progressive and innovative local regions in South Australia. This reputation and sustained performance requires a dedicated team whose skills and commitment are matched by a supportive and outcome focused Council.
The City of Salisbury is an innovative, values-based and award winning organisation with employees and volunteers who strive to positively impact our local community. We have a team spirit of helping one another succeed to be the best we can be. We are family friendly with flexible working hours. Excellent remuneration, free parking, salary sacrifice, purchased leave, professional development opportunities and a comprehensive employee wellbeing program are among the other benefits offered to our employees.
Reporting to the IT Service Delivery Manager you are responsible for leading a small team of applications and infrastructure professionals that manages and exploits the business systems and solutions used by around 500 employees. You are responsible for ensuring business applications and the infrastructure that supports them are fit for purpose, secure and meet agreed service levels.
Your Information Technology Services group works closely with the newly created Service Desk and Planning & Business Engagement Services teams within the wider Business Systems and Solutions division.
You will be an experienced information technology professional who has created and led successful teams that work collaboratively to provide the best possible levels of service to the people that rely on systems and solutions to deliver their services to their customers.
You will have:
- A degree in a relevant discipline or significant and considerable experience relevant to the role and demonstrated continuing professional development
- Demonstrated experience leading a team of information technology professionals in the applications, infrastructure and information security domains
- Demonstrated experience in an operational information technology role
- Demonstrated experience of IT operations, event, incident, change and service continuity management practices and processes
Further information is available by accessing the attached Position description.
Specific enquiries regarding this opportunity can be made to David Bevan, Manager Business Systems and Solutions on 0466 441 429
Click 'Apply Online' to submit your application! Applications close 9.00am Thursday 20 December 2018