- Exciting new role to activate the new Para Hills Community Hub through strategic partnerships
- 3 Year, Full-time, fixed term contract
- Salary Range: Level 5 ($80,748 - $84, 207)
With the completion of the Para Hills Community Hub, we have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated professional to drive the potential of the Para Hills Community Hub by creating strategic partnerships with community members and business networks.
The City of Salisbury is one of South Australia’s largest and most progressive Councils serving a growing community of 137,000 residents in a region of ever increasing economic and social importance to the State’s future. With a turnover around $120m, assets of $1.8b and a significant public realm infrastructure program, the City has an exciting future focussed on enhancing the economic, community and sustainability agendas.
At the City of Salisbury we’re creating an organisation of excellence. We are innovative, values-based and award winning with employees and volunteers who strive to positively impact our local community. We have a team spirit of helping one another succeed to be the best we can be. We are family friendly with flexible working hours. Excellent remuneration, free parking, salary sacrifice, purchased leave, professional development opportunities and a comprehensive employee wellbeing program are among the other benefits offered to our employees.
Reporting to the Team Leader Community Learning South, this role will aim to strengthen and promote the capacity of the local community through the innovative use of the new Para Hills Community Hub.
This unique role requires proven expertise in both community development and the promotion and coordination of multipurpose facilities and will be responsible for:
- Community engagement and assessment of demand/need, development of strategic partnerships and funding opportunities to deliver diverse programming initiatives to address current and emerging service gaps to support a flourishing community
- promotion and coordination of multipurpose facilities, equipment, systems, processes and technology to ensure effective management of physical space, infrastructure, safety, operations and event programming
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate outstanding facility coordination experience, customer service and collaboration skills, a proven track record of innovation and continuous improvement and financial and management acumen.
Further information is available by accessing the attached Position Description.
Specific enquiries regarding this opportunity can be made to Simon Gillespie, Team Leader Community Learning on (08) 8302 5451.
Click 'Apply Online' to submit your application! Applications close 9.00am Friday, 21th December 2018.